Thursday, June 28, 2018

Simple Truth Samples Again

Check out this amazing selection of samples that I got for free from the Magazine Sharing Network:


Here is what my pack came with:

  • ONE (1) bag Simple Truth Freeze-Dried Fruit
  • TWO (2) Simple Truth Coconut Creamer Sticks
  • ONE (1) box Simple Truth Pasta
  • ONE (1) Coupon Booklet featuring $40 of savings on select Simple Truth products
The freeze dried fruit pack contained strawberry and banana slices. You could put these in your cereal or smoothie. You could also eat it as a snack. The slices are very light and breaks easily. Here is what they look like:



I didn't use the coconut-milk creamer which I think would be a great option for people looking for lactose-free creamers. I on the other hand always prefer my teas and coffees traditionally made indian style on the stove so these are available incase anyone is interested.

The pasta was very interesting. It is gluten free Fusili pasta made from Brown rice, amaranth and Quinoa. I was delighted to get a whole box for free. It cooks as fast as the wheat version and looks almost identical. However, when you eat it, the texture is completely different. It has more of a ricey (doughy) texture compared to the smooth, shiny texture of wheat pasta.



However, I still used it in my favorite pasta dish. It came together really well. Have a look!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Use Kroger Fuel Points to Save at the pump

I love the Kroger fuel points feature. For every dollar we shop, we get one fuel point. In addition to that, there are offers for double an...