Sunday, May 27, 2018

Simple Truth treasure trove of samples

I received a box of Simple Truth free samples sent by the Magazine Sharing Network. My blog posts are in the wrong order unfortunately. This should have been the first post because these are the first Simple Truth samples I received. This batch came with the following freebies:


  • ONE (1) Simple Truth Organic Lip Balm
  • ONE (1) 6-ct. box Simple Truth Strawberry Fruit & Grain Bars
  • ONE (1) pkg. Simple Truth Almonds
  • ONE (1) Coupon Booklet featuring over $20 in savings on select Simple Truth items
They also sent a Simple Truth shopping bag to make the shopping experience very green. 



I use shopping bags almost every time I shop so I don't bring a lot of plastic home and also so I don't have to pay 10 cents extra (Yeah, I can be cheap!!).  

Ok let me talk about the other products. The almonds were roasted but not salted and I admit I didn't enjoy them as much as salted almonds. 

I had a very brief encounter with the lip balm because my 7 year old just grabbed it right out of my hands. But sneaky as I am, I did try it out. It has a light buttery feel and easily spreads on to your lips and has a strawberry-lavender scent which is very refreshing.

The energy bars were delicious. It has a fruit and grain organic filling and my husband assures me they disappeared rather quickly.

I also have a bunch of awesome Simple Truth coupons. Tell me in the comments what Simple Truth products you love and I will pick out one person to receive a free set of coupons. (Open to US residents only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use Kroger Fuel Points to Save at the pump

I love the Kroger fuel points feature. For every dollar we shop, we get one fuel point. In addition to that, there are offers for double an...